top of page
How it all began...
In 1948, 21 sportsmen from East Manchester Township in York County, PA organized Starview Sportsmen's Association. Their objective was to promote hunting and fishing activities and conservation. The men held their meetings in the village of Starview in a one room school house. They purchased the Jerusalem School building in 1953, which was headquarters to Starview Sportsmen's Association until they purchased the current property in 1965.
The club used the original barn and clubhouse that were on the property until they built a new clubhouse in 1992. The membership at Starview Sportsmen's Association has grown to over 1100 members and continues to cater to the sportsmen by offering a facility that is well maintained and has a variety of activites.
bottom of page